Thank You for taking an interest in Tilleman Motor Company! Career opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
Tilleman Motor Co is a fast growing, family owned business, and we are looking to hire energetic, self-motivated people for our team. We have several positions available, please see below for application details and application process. Thank You!
Tilleman Hi-Line Dodge Job Openings
Professional Auto Sales Position- Tilleman Hi-Line Dodge
No Experience Needed
Tilleman Motors located in Havre, MT is a cutting edge and state of the art automotive dealership is in search of just the right people to join our Professional Sales Team! Qualities and skills required:
1. Phone communication skills.
2. Self Motivated.
4. Possess advanced verbal skills.
5. Have an average working knowledge of EXCEL and Data entry programs and reports.
6. Positive attitude.
7. Energetic with a desire to learn and succeed.
TILLEMAN MOTORS WILL PROVIDE THE RIGHT PERSON THE FOLLOWING:
1. Training (Immediate and ongoing)
2. Hourly plus commission with the opportunity for unlimited earning potential.
3. Health Insurance
4. 5 day work week with flexible hours.
5. Paid vacation and sick days.
6. 401 K
For an interview, phone 406-265-5428 and ask for Weston Mudge or print an application. Application is also available on our Facebook Page Hi-Line Dodge.
Tilleman Equipment Job Openings
Farm Machinery Technician, Full Time Position
Qualities and Skills required: 2 years’ experience preferred, must have your tools.
Ag Sales, Full Time Position
All positions must be able to attain a Montana Driver’s License and must be able to pass a back ground check and drug and alcohol screening.
Tilleman Motors will train most positions. We offer health insurance, paid vacations and sick days and 401K retirement plan. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Tilleman Collision Center Job Openings
We are hiring an experienced, full-time paint technician whose duties will be as follows:
• Perform all refinish procedures according to factory specifications.
• Follow OEM standards for blending formulas, top coat application and curing.
• Sand, mask, clean, and prime vehicles prior to painting.
• Utilize all required safety equipment and follow proper refinishing procedures in compliance with OSHA and MBC guidelines.
• Maintain acceptable cost per paint labor hour
• Responsible for providing and maintain own set of hand tools, miscellaneous air tools/sanders and spray guns
• 2-5 years painting and refinishing experience preferred
• Experience refinishing vehicles to automotive specification standards, including paint color matching preferred
• Verifiable work history
• Experience working in a team environment
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Must have valid driver’s license
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance paint technician. If you’re hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you. Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number, and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
For All Jobs Posted to apply: